Tickets for Center for the Performing Arts 2015–2016 presentations are on sale.
Buy individual-event tickets for Center for the Performing Arts 2015–2016 presentations.
Gift certificates, in whatever amount you prefer, are also available. Buy gift certificate(s) online.
Before Ordering Tickets, You Should Know
- Complimentary parking is provided in the Eisenhower Parking Deck for patrons attending performances presented by the Center for the Performing Arts. Complimentary shuttle service from the Eisenhower Parking Deck is provided for Center for the Performing Arts presentations in Schwab Auditorium and Pasquerilla Spiritual Center.
- To sit with friends or relatives, you must purchase at the same time.
- The price of each ticket may include a county/regional impact fee and/or other applicable fees.
- Seating for latecomers is not reserved.
- Everyone, including children of all ages, must have a ticket for admission.
- Audio and visual recording devices are not permitted in the auditoriums.
- All artists, programs, dates, and times are subject to change.
Center for the Performing Arts members and Choice buyers may exchange tickets for another Center for Performing Arts 2015–2016 presentation without paying a service fee. Individual-event ticket buyers who are not members may exchange for another 2015–2016 presentation for a $4-per-ticket fee. If you can’t attend one of the performances for which you purchased tickets, you may return those tickets prior to the presentation and apply the face value toward the purchase of another event.
For Center for the Performing Arts members and Choice buyers only: if you’re not sure at the time you return tickets which other performance you want to attend, we’ll hold a credit in your account until you decide. If you haven’t used your credit by the end of the 2015–2016 season, we’ll provide you with a receipt for a tax-deductible contribution in the amount of your credit.
Tickets must be returned to the Arts Ticket Center at Eisenhower Auditorium or Penn State Tickets Downtown no later than noon on the day of a weeknight performance or by noon on the Friday before a weekend performance.